E-SEMINAR LIVE: ABAQUS, TOSCA & FE-SAFE R2020X
Live Streaming Event
Thursday, February 27, 2020 | 11:00 AM EST
The latest releases of Abaqus, Tosca & fe-safe are now available. Register for the live e-seminar to learn about the key new features that will be available in Abaqus, Tosca and fe-safe R2020x.
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications
- Linear and nonlinear analysis including geometric, material, and contact nonlinearities.
- Material models for metals, composites, human tissue, rubber, thermoplastics, and more.
- Material fracture and failure
- Robust contact capabilities
- High-performance computing
The Tosca optimization suite provides fast and powerful structural and flow optimization solutions based on FEA and CFD simulations. Tosca optimization suite consists of two products: Tosca Structure is for optimized structural designs, and Tosca Fluid provides optimized fluid flow design concepts.
Product Highlights Tosca Structure:
- Helps to find the design e.g. with maximum stiffness or minimum weight under functional specifications
- Helps to reduce mass through optimized sheet thickness
Product Highlight Tosca Fluid:
- Provides topology optimization of channel flow to reduce pressure drop
fe-safe is a powerful, comprehensive and easy-to-use suite of software for fatigue analysis from finite element models. It is used with commercial structural analysis (FEA) software, to calculate:
- Where fatigue cracks will occur;
- hen fatigue cracks will initiate;
- The factors of safety on working stresses;
- Fatigue of welded joints
- Vibration fatigue
- Test program validation
- Critical distance methods for crack growth prediction
- Property mapping for casting or forging simulations
- Material and element enhancements
- Contact enhancements
- Modeling and visualization enhancements
SIMULIA R&D Director Portfolio Management | Structures Product Management – Dassault Systèmes