2019 Additive Manufacturing Cluster of Ohio Annual Conference
Join us at the Annual 3D Printing Conference – Accelerating the Adoption of 3D Printing in Ohio
Corporate College East, Cleveland
Adaptive is proud to be a member of the Additive Manufacturing Cluster of Ohio and to sponsor its annual 3D Printing Conference.
The goal of this conference is to teach manufacturers about the available opportunities for implementing additive manufacturing in their organizations over the next five years. The program will look at similarities and differences across several selected manufacturer types and will identify strategies ranging from low-to-high-risk. Effective implementations of these strategies will be illustrated with case studies.
Attendees will leave with actionable strategies and information about regional resources to help them remain competitive in the evolving manufacturing landscape.
About the Ohio Additive Manufacturing Cluster:
The Ohio Additive Manufacturing Cluster is dedicated to accelerating the adoption of 3D Printing in Ohio by teaching manufacturers how to use 3D Printing processes. The cluster convenes for quarterly networking and knowledge building events to learn about advancements in the industry and to network with solution providers, research and academic institutes, and world-class leaders.
- Welcome and Breakfast – 8 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Plenary Sessions – 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Overview of how Additive Manufacturing affects different types of companies differently
- Before the Print – AM Materials, Process Control, and Design
- After the Print – Post-processing, Inspection, and Testing
- Supply Chain 2050 – What is the future of the Manufacturing Supply Chain with AM?
- Exhibitor Floor Open – 8 a.m.-9 a.m., and again from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Breakout Sessions – 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Networking Lunch – 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
- Afternoon Breakout Sessions – 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Closing Networking Reception – 4 p.m.-5 p.m.