3 Ways to Win More (and Better) ETO Business Webinar
View this webinar and learn how your company can improve the bidding process and position your company to sell more Engineer to Order equipment at lower risk.
Mass customization is an unmistakable trend, but consumers aren’t the only ones demanding products tailored specifically to their needs. Equipment makers know that their customers can be very demanding when it comes to purchasing tools, machines, and other equipment. To be successful in this market, equipment manufacturers need to propose unique solutions quickly and with attractive pricing, and then they need to deliver quickly while mitigating risk.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to respond faster to your customers’ needs using collaborative tools to accelerate the process
- How to deliver better answers to your customers’ requests, fully addressing ALL of their requirements
- How to manage the risk inherent in every bid, and to feel confident in your RFQ responses
- How to keep sales and technical teams on the same page regarding bid decisions in a fast-paced environment
- How to avoid pitfalls in the process of handing off winning proposals to the execution team
Principal Consultant Razorleaf Corporation
Jonathan Scott is a PLM evangelist and solution architect promoting the use of product lifecycle management concepts and methodologies for discrete manufacturers. He is a former project manager, technical consultant, developer, and user on multiple PLM platforms and CAD platforms. Although his background is in mechanical engineering in the context of the nuclear industry, Mr. Scott’s current efforts are in PLM vision and strategy planning, as well as in detailed solution development. Mr. Scott has presented at numerous industry venues including Boeing’s/Northrop Grumman’s GPDIS, daratechPLANT, PLM Summit, SolidWorks World, COE Annual Conference, Collaboration & Interoperability Congress, and Aras Community Event.