Adaptive Adds CATIA Magic for Model-Based Systems Engineering
Adaptive is excited to offer you one of the strongest tools in the market that supports an organization that is looking to embrace Model-Based Systems Engineering or is fully engaged in an MBSE approach for innovation and product development. We are now authorized resellers of CATIA Magic, part of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
What is Model-Based System Engineering?
Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), as a cross-discipline collaborative activity, is a strong business enabler to address industry issues and to align organizations with current and future trends.
Model-Based Systems Engineering is the formalized application of modeling to support system requirements, design, analysis, verification, and validation activities beginning in the conceptual design phase and continuing throughout development and later lifecycle phases.
MBSE is simply a set of visual representations based on a consistent and complete system model, which reflects multiple viewpoints of the system. These representations can be either static or dynamic (simulation), descriptive or predictive. It improves understanding, early in the development phase, system behavior as a functional digital twin of the product.
MBSE benefits include:
- Better understanding of the mission, scenarios, and stakeholder needs.
- Helps to define a consistent and complete system specification for the product designers through behavioral and structural analysis.
- Specify with accuracy not only the static description of the interfaces, usually described in requirements but also the dynamic exchange of the interfaces that is inherent to complex systems.
- Prevent costly late rework by understanding system behavior upfront, before prototypes are available.
- Support cross-disciplinary collaboration around a system model based on dedicated views per engineering concern.
About CATIA Magic
In 2018, Dassault Systèmes completed the acquisition of No Magic (the leader in model-based systems engineering, and modeling solutions for software architecture and business processes) to strengthen its foothold in Systems Engineering and in order to facilitate new connected experiences.
The acquisition of No Magic also reinforces Dassault Systèmes’ industry solution experiences based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Dassault Systèmes’ is now able to generalize systems engineering to develop the “Internet of Experiences” – the smart and autonomous experiences which are digitally connecting products, nature and life in the physical world.
The No Magic solutions are integrated on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to develop a best-in-class Model-based System Engineering and System of Systems Engineering Solution and Offering called CATIA Magic.
The CATIA Magic solutions are the most robust and standards-compliant solutions in the market.
Learn more about our Solutions for MBSE
Contact us for More Information about CATIA Magic and MBSE Strategies.