Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo 2018
Join Adaptive Corporation at the Advanced Design and Manufacturing Expo
March 7 & 8, Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, OH
Adaptive Corporation Booth #510 (3D Printing Pavilion)
Don’t Miss the 2018 Keynote Speaker John Ratzenberger
Actor | Entrepreneur | Industry Advocate
March 7, 2018 | 1:00 pm | Center Stage
The Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo showcases the latest in robotics, automation, plastics, packaging, and design engineering technology. The AD&M conference attracts professionals from a number of industry sectors including medtech, aerospace, automotive, and more. You can visit over 250 suppliers, connect with 2600+ professionals, and attend over 30 hours of education sessions.
The best news… It’s Free!
While you’re there, take a minute to stop by the Adaptive booth and learn about the newest PLM solutions from Dassault Systèmes, 3D printing technology from MarkForged, 3D scanning products from Creaform, and more.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Ohio’s Leading Industry Conference
- Unlimited Track Hopping: Choose any session across all four tracks to build the agenda that’s right for you.
- Leading Education: Get up to speed on key industry topics including 3D printing, smart manufacturing, hybrid vehicles, collaborative robots, machine learning, IIoT, and more.
- Undisputable Value: This is the only event of its kind in the region, featuring 30+ hours of in-depth, expert-led education—and it’s free!
- Exclusive Networking: Make connections with industry professionals at receptions and networking activities throughout the two-day conference.
- Curated Tours: Join a tour of the show floor to meet top suppliers and dive deep into cutting-edge topics.