APQP Challenged? Drive Cost and Time Out of Your APQP Process
Watch It Now
During this webinar we’ll look at the challenges around meeting your customer’s APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) requirements and explore effective approaches that will avoid typical time sinks and improve the compliance process overall.
Is your engineering team spending more time updating Gantt charts than doing actual product development work?
Do you feel like inadequate planning and coordination unnecessarily drive up the cost of your parts?
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate/reduce expediting costs with tools that help build scheduling cushions for you and your sub-tier suppliers
- Minimize the cost and effort of compliance with OEM certification and validation programs
- Trim time from basic processes like sending and receiving files and CAD data
- Identify and eliminate risky and/or unprofitable projects in your portfolio via up-front analysis and cost estimation
- Automate key repetitive APQP tasks (like issue reporting) to increase throughput and allow your project engineers to stop juggling and start handling more APQP projects
Watch this informative webinar today.
Jonathan Scott, Principal Consultant Razorleaf Corporation
Jonathan Scott is a PLM evangelist and solution architect promoting the use of product lifecycle management concepts and methodologies for discrete manufacturers. He is a former project manager, technical consultant, developer, and user on multiple PLM platforms and CAD platforms. Although his background is in mechanical engineering in the context of the nuclear industry, Mr. Scott’s current efforts are in PLM vision and strategy planning, as well as in detailed solution development. Mr. Scott has presented at numerous industry venues including Boeing’s/Northrop Grumman’s GPDIS, daratechPLANT, PLM Summit, SolidWorks World, COE Annual Conference, Collaboration & Interoperability Congress, and Aras Community Event.