Join Adaptive at the Honda Heritage Center in Marysville, OH on Friday, October 12 for a free half-day educational workshop. We’ll show you how to make a high-quality 3D Digital Twin of a legacy part. It is the perfect opportunity to learn how to start creating a digital twin of your existing product.
At the workshop you’ll have the chance to learn from technology experts and end users including:
- Frank Thomas from Adaptive will serve as the host of the workshop. Frank has worked in the Engineering, Metrology and Additive Manufacturing industry for over 20 years with a variety of manufacturing companies and industries as both an implementation consultant and product specialist.
- Eric Tryson, Engineering Manager at Dorman Products – Eric oversees the Design Teams at Dorman’s headquarters in Colmar, Penn. as well as their team in Shanghai. He has 10+ years experience designing and reverse engineering products in various industries ranging from consumer products to automotive.
- Sean Frank, Quality Engineering and Lab Services Manager at Dorman Products – Sean is a quality manager overseeing the operations at Dorman’s Shanghai lab and the Testing and Metrology Labs at the Colmar, Penn. headquarters. He has 18 years of experience reverse engineering components and fixtures for the aerospace industry.
Agenda Sneak Peak:
- The Benefits of Developing a Digital Twin
- Converting the Physical to Digital (3D Scanning)
- Creating the Digital Model (Reverse Engineering)
- 3D Scanning to Print – Going Directly from 3D Scanner to any 3D Printing System
- User Case Study: Leveraging Technology to Provide Aftermarket Solutions