Join us in Cleveland March 29-30 for the Advanced Design & Manufacturing conference in the Huntington Convention Center.
We’ll be exhibiting at booth 1148 so drop by and say hello.
The first ADM Cleveland will feature additive manufacturing, inspection and metrology content for engineers and executives. You’ll see the latest solutions for any point in the product development process, it will offer cutting-edge technologies, networking events, and educational opportunities within robotics, automation, plastics, packaging, and design technology within key industry verticals such as automotive, medtech, and aerospace.
The keynote will feature Tesla co-founder and CTO JB Straubel who will discuss the disruptive shifts that electric vehicles, solar power, and battery energy storage are bringing to the design and manufacturing sector — as well as the rapid growth they’ll deliver.
Other highlights of the conference include:
- Medical Device Regulation – Hot Topics and Trends
- How X-Men’s Wolverine Inspired Us to Develop a Self-Healing Material for Robots and Electronic Devices
- Manufacturing Design Considerations for Metal Additive Manufacturing: Medical Implants and Beyond
- More Than Prototyping: Additive Manufacturing’s Role in Industry 4.0
- Machine Data Analytics in Smart Manufacturing
- Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Using Big Area Additive Manufacturing (BAAM) For Automotive Applications