Are you planning to attend Science of the Age of Experience in Chicago May 16th-18th?
If so, make sure to stop by our booth #203 and enter the Passport Game for attendees with special prizes. Here is what we are giving away:
A Wilson Triton Driver!
This driver goes for $449 retail. The winner of this driver will have the option to have the club sized for your convenience so it fits just right! For more technical details, visit the Wilson site.
How the Exhibit Hall Passport game will work
- Attendees will be given a passport card at registration with spaces for stamps to be collected during the conference.
- Attendees must visit and collect a stamp from:
- at least 15 exhibitors
- by attending 1 partner software demonstration
- Voting for the best academic poster
- Attendees must have their badge scanned or give a business card to the exhibitor to receive a stamp.
- Once the attendee has completed their passport with the required stamps they will be entered into a draw to win one of 7 prizes (value from $100 – $600)
- The attendee will have from Tuesday May 16 at noon when the exhibit hall opens until Thursday May 18 noon to complete their passport.
- Winners will be drawn during the closing remarks on Thursday afternoon
- The game will be promoted to attendees prior and during the conference.
- All exhibitors will be provided with unique stamps to stamp attendee passports.
Make sure to stop by our booth #203, get your stamp, and check out our other cool giveaway items!
Don’t Forget the Additive Manufacturing Symposium
Adaptive will also be participating in the Additive Manufacturing Symposium on Monday May 15th. We are donating our MarkForged 3D Printer to support the student/participant Hackathon! Mike Koepp from Adaptive will be there to support the program and answer any questions about how to use the printer for the assigned projects.
Learn more about both events and register here!