Come See Us at the COE 2017 Annual Experience and TechniFair
We will be exhibiting at COE 2017, April 23-26 in Orlando so be sure to stop by our booth.
The conference brings together expert users of Dassault Systèmes solutions. While at the conference you can take advantage of over 100 hours of education specifically designed around industry best practices and user experiences. It will also feature over 30 hours of hands-on labs through the COE University.
Some of the sessions you may want to attend include:
- 3DEXPERIENCE coexistence with CATIA V5 for Design Review
- (NC) DELMIA Multi-Axis Machining Essentials (MMG)
- Democratizing & Managing Simulation via the 3DEXPERIENCE V+R Process Applications
- Design, Develop, Deliver: Overcoming Challenges with Fabrication + Installation
- Composites Manufacturing: From Virtual Part to Production
The conference will also feature specific how-to presentations from Dassault Systèmes including:
- Using Carbon Fiber Composite 3D Printing to create Tooling and Fixtures for Manufacturing
- Upgrading ENOVIA V6 to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- SIMULIA Model-Based Optimization
- Load Balancers – How-to for the 3DEXPERIENCE platform