Creaform Redefines 3D Scanning with New HandySCAN BLACK and Go!SCAN SPARK
This week Creaform introduced 2 new products to help drive innovation in your product lifecycle:
HandySCAN BLACK: When accuracy meets versatility and portability
The HandySCAN 3D™ line-up is the ultimate reference in portable metrology‑grade 3D scanners. Now in its 3rd generation, it has been optimized to meet the needs of design, manufacturing and metrology professionals looking for the most effective and reliable way to acquire accurate 3D measurements of physical objects anywhere.
This fast and versatile patented handheld 3D scanner is easy-to-use and generates highly accurate and repeatable results—even in difficult environments and with complex surfaces.
Major benefits include:
- 4X resolution: Captures fine details and large volumes thanks to the unique and versatile combination of improved high-performance optics and multiple blue laser technology.
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant mesh: Larger scanning area featuring 11 blue laser crosses that take up to 1,300,000 measurements/s.
- More accurate and traceable measurements: Volumetric accuracy of 0.020 mm + 0.040 mm/m based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 as well as ISO 17025, ensuring reliability and full traceability to international standards.
- Available in Standard and Elite versions.
The Fastest and Easiest 3D Scanning Solution to Accelerate
Your Product Development
Release date: April 25
Go!SCAN SPARK features four inline cameras for faster 3D scanning and color acquisition. It also features an ergonomic design that allows for different types of hand positions.
Major benefits include:
- Plug and play: No setup required and robust positioning using geometry, color or targets.
- 4X better resolution: Stunning scan quality with flawless tracking on color texture and geometry.
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant workable files: Scanning area featuring 99 stripes that take up to 1,500,000 measurements/s.
- 2X more accurate: Reliable measurements of up to 0.050 mm.
- Intelligent design: The multi-position handle integrates efficient ergonomics through an effective design.
See the Scanners at out upcoming Additive Manufacturing Lunch & Learn
May 7 at 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
US Space and Rocket Center,
1 Tranquility Base, Huntsville, AL 35805
May 9 at 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport,
2301 Sullivan Rd., College Park, GA
May 15 at 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport,
7300 Augusta National Dr., Orlando, FL 32822
If you want to request your own personal scanner demo, Contact Us Here