Drive APQP Costs Down through Better Processes
The challenge in today’s global economy is managing projects among different sites. Locating information, coordinating designers and engineers, sticking to schedules and delivering on time and on budget become increasingly tedious and time-consuming tasks. Is your engineering team spending more time updating Gantt charts than doing actual product development work? Do you feel like inadequate planning and coordination unnecessarily drive up the cost of your parts?
Let’s Talk About Solutions
Join us on Wednesday, June 10th at 1:00 PM EDT for a look at the challenges around meeting your customer’s APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) requirements and explore effective approaches that will avoid typical time sinks and improve the compliance process overall.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate/reduce expediting costs with tools that help build scheduling cushions for you and your sub-tier suppliers
- Minimize the cost and effort of compliance with OEM certification and validation programs
- Trim time from basic processes like sending and receiving files and CAD data
- Identify and eliminate risky and/or unprofitable projects in your portfolio via up-front analysis and cost estimation
- Automate key repetitive APQP tasks (like issue reporting) to increase throughput and allow your project engineers to stop juggling and start handling more APQP projects
Our presenter is Jonathan Scott, Principal Consultant Razorleaf Corporation and a PLM evangelist, focused on PLM vision and strategy planning as well as in detailed solution development. Learn more about Jonathan.