Making Difficult PCB Design Decisions – Webinar On Demand
Adaptive sponsored a webcast with Digital Engineering to present insights on making difficult PCB design decisions that minimize electromagnetic interference (EMI) using CST Studio Suite, part of the 3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA family. This webinar was held June 25, 2020.
About the Webinar:
As IOT products and devices get smaller and more powerful, it becomes challenging to balance the design goals, high speed, high density, low power, and reasonable cost.
Engineers must make delicate tradeoffs while keeping radiated emissions under control. Tune in this webcast to learn:
- How critical PCB design decisions affect the total radiated power
- How EMI simulations in the early design phase can prevent costly fixes later on
- How to use CST Microwave Studio to conduct EMI simulation
Watch the webinar on demand:
Learn More about EMI and CST
Download the CST EMI Pack which includes:
(1) Webinar replay: Electromagnetic Simulation for Design & Analysis of Antennas and MW/RF Components
(1) Solving Design Challenges for Electric Vehicles White Paper
(1) DesignCON paper on EMI