Webinar: 5 Ways to Ensure Business Continuity for CATIA V5 Users
5 Ways to Ensure Business Continuity for CATIA V5 User
Preserve your V5 engineering environment while ensuring your business continuity by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud.
Adaptive and Dassault Systèmes wants to help you and your company react to and anticipate any disruption. As a CATIA V5 user you can continue to work from the safety of your home:
- By connecting legacy data to actionable cloud-based content through communities and collaborative web-based applications on 3DEXPERIENCE® platform.
- By performing your daily job in CATIA V5, accessing your data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform directly from your CATIA V5 environment. Designing your parts in the context of your full product, you can share and review your designs with your connected team through the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Navigate challenges faced by CATIA V5 users when working from home.
- 5 ways CATIA V5 users will maintain business continuity, continue collaborating and become more productive by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform on the cloud.
- Demonstration of the full power of CATIA V5 on the cloud. We will take you through the process of creating personal protective masks, from first connection to the platform, to part design and simulation, to team collaboration and 3D printing the finished product.