What’s New in the SIMULIA 2017 Portfolio Releases?
New in Abaqus 2017:
- Enhanced contact and constraints
- XFEM contact improvements for Abaqus/standard
- Advances in LCP (linear complementary problem) equation solver for Abaqus/standard
- CZone Enhancements for Abaqus/explicit
- Enhanced materials and elements
- Development for welding and additive manufacturing (AM)
- Event series
You can view the recording of the new release here (login required).
New in Isight 2017:
- Updated SIMULIA Execution Engine (SEE)
- Improved robustness and performance of TomEE
- Component Enhancements
- Abaqus component upgrade
- ANSYS Workbench component upgrade
- Excel/Word components upgrade
- MATLAB component upgrade
- Pointer-II performance improvements
You can view the recording highlighting all that the latest release features here (login required).
What’s New in Tosca Structure and Tosca Fluid 2017:
- Tosca Structure 2017 enhancements:
- Improved fe-safe integration
- New Tosca Python driver integrates Abaqus and Tosca together and offers up to 75% faster runtime performance
- New custom interpolation schemes
- Tosca Fluid 2017 enhancements:
- Tosca Fluid improved interfaces for: StarCCM+ 9.02 – 11.04Tosca Structure
Watch the full recording of the eSeminar featuring the new release here (login required).
New in fe-safe
- Weld fatigue enhancements
- PSD improvements
- Enhancements for Abaqus users
- ANSYS Workbench component
- Enhanced NASTRAN interface
- Vibration fatigue enhancements
- Improved batch/macro usability.
Watch the full recording of the updates here (login required).