Save The Date
Adaptive Customer Conference 2018
June 10 – 12
Join Adaptive at the Second Annual Customer Conference where you’ll learn about the latest advancements and business applications for product lifecycle management, additive manufacturing, and metrology. Participate in detailed product sessions on everything from our digital to physical product portfolio including 3DEXPERIENCE, ENOVIA, CATIA, SIMULIA, Markforged 3D printers, and Creaform 3D Laser Scanning Systems.
- Pre-event Customer Appreciation Activity.
- A Full Day of an ENOVIA Focused Agenda.
- Customer Appreciation Dinner
- Other Topics to be included are 3D Printing, EXALEAD, DELMIA, SIMULIA, etc.
The Attire is Business Casual for the Conference.
You can the weather forecast for Fontana, WI here.
The Sessions for this one-day, information-packed conference includes:
- CIMdata “State of PLM” Keynote
- Adaptive “Digital to Physical” Overview Powered by 3DEXPERIENCE
- Customer Success Stories
- Designing for Multiple Product Variants and Market Needs
- Managing Simulation Data and Processes for Design Validation
- Design Optimization for Additive Manufacturing
- Reduce Part Proliferation and Maximize Reuse
The Agenda for this one-day, information-packed conference includes:
Monday, May 22nd
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.Networking
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.Dinner Cruise on Lake Geneva
Tuesday, May 23rd
8:30 a.m.Welcome and Introductions
9:00 a.m.CIMdata Industry Keynote
10:30 a.m.Designing for Multiple Product Variants and Market Needs
11:30 a.m.Success with 3DEXPERIENCE
1:00 p.m.Managing Simulation Data and Processes for Design Validation
2:00 p.m.Design Optimization for Additive Manufacturing
3:00 p.m.Using Additive Manufacturing to Improve Dummies (Crash Test)
3:30 p.m.Reduce Part Proliferation and Maximize Reuse
4:30 p.m.Networking Reception
SAVE YOUR SPOT
100% PRIVACY – WE WILL NEVER SPAM YOU
The Abbey Resort
269 Fontana Blvd.
Fontana, Wisconsin 53125
Ask for Adaptive Corp. Room Rate