We are pleased to announce this year’s 3DEXPERIENCE® Modeling & Simulation Conference will be taking place as a virtual conference. This conference aims to inspire our users to design and innovate the next generation of products by offering learning opportunities through user presentations on industry applications, product and technology updates. Watch and take part wherever you are.
- This event has passed.
3DEXPERIENCE® Modeling & Simulation Virtual Conference
November 17 at 11:00 am - November 18 at 2:00 pm EST
SIMULIA Champion John Vandeventer from Boeing will give the keynote address.
In 2016, Boeing began a transition to a fully digital enterprise, which includes a transformation to Model-Based Engineering process and incorporating the concept of a digital twin by exploiting simulation through the product lifecycle. Boeing is using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform as the basis of its engineering design and analysis toolsets, which enables the company to break down silos and allow increased collaboration between people, processes, tools and data. This presentation will provide an overview of the structural simulations and analysis being transitioned to 3DEXPERIENCE at Boeing, highlighting the benefits, challenges and new opportunities, such as support of additive manufacturing.
Each day consists of 3 hours of live content plus additional on-demand content to be viewed at your leisure.
Other conference highlights:
- Choose from more than 75 breakout sessions, including topics on everything from eMobility and digital twins to 5G Communications and antennas
- Hear technology updates from SIMULIA on disciplines, including Structures, Fluids, Electromagnetics, Multibody Dynamics, Vibro-Acoustics, Battery Engineering and Simulation Process Automation & Design Exploration
- Meet with members of your local SIMULIA team and discuss topics of interest in your country – and in your language
- Chat with other attendees and SIMULIA and CATIA experts in the Chat Rooms
- Walk through the Expo Hall and talk to our Sponsors, including premier sponsors CAE SoftSys, CAELynx, DatapointLabs, Endurica, Inceptra, Intel, Synopsys, TotalCAE, VIAS, S-Vertica and Wolf Star Technologies and sponsors Advisian, TATA Technologie and Nor-Tech