Abaqus/CAE provides a complete interactive environment for creating Abaqus models, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs and viewing and manipulating simulation results.
The course offers an overview of the important features available in Abaqus/CAE:
- Creating parts using the feature-based modeler
- Importing parts into Abaqus/CAE
- Partitioning parts
- Defining analysis attributes
- Submitting and managing Abaqus simulations
- Viewing the results of the simulations
This course is intended to complement the Introduction to Abaqus Standard and Abaqus/Explicit seminar, which describes how to perform linear and nonlinear analyses with Abaqus.