This introductory class is intended for new users of PowerFLOW who have never used PowerFLOW or have begun using PowerCASE® and PowerVIZ® recently. The class uses a simplified external aerodynamics flow around a passenger vehicle to explain key concepts. It also provides you with valuable information to help you use PowerFLOW for routine simulations for any application.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand basic PowerFLOW concepts.
- Generate a basic PowerFLOW aerodynamics simulation case.
- Postprocess and analyze PowerFLOW results to understand basic aerodynamics application.
- Understand basic geometry creation requirements for PowerFLOW simulation.
- Understand basic Lattice Boltzmann Method theory.
The course is divided into lectures, demonstrations and workshops.
The workshops for this course are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures and demonstrations.