Drive Product Innovation with Reverse Engineering
Whether you call it reverse engineering or something else, you are almost certainly measuring physical parts and using those dimensions to inform multiple aspects of your product designs. And you are probably doing this multiple times throughout each product lifecycle.
A modern approach to reverse engineering—backed by the latest measurement technology and software—can drive value throughout your business.
- Rebuild CAD data for legacy parts and tooling.
- Design new custom products that fit in, on, or around existing ones.
- Document changes made post-prototype or manufacture.
- Recreate non-existent or lost CAD data for parts and molds.
- Convert physical parts into CAD for new product designs.
As a practice, reverse engineering is as old as engineering itself. Thanks to continuing advances in hardware and software technology, reverse engineering is now so fast, accurate, and effective that it has become an integral part of modern product design.
For More Information on Geomagic Click Here