During this webinar we’ll look at the challenges around meeting your customer’s APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) requirements and explore effective approaches that will avoid typical time sinks and improve the compliance process overall.
Is your engineering team spending more time updating Gantt charts than doing actual product development work?
Do you feel like inadequate planning and coordination unnecessarily drive up the cost of your parts?
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate/reduce expediting costs with tools that help build scheduling cushions for you and your sub-tier suppliers
- Minimize the cost and effort of compliance with OEM certification and validation programs
- Trim time from basic processes like sending and receiving files and CAD data
- Identify and eliminate risky and/or unprofitable projects in your portfolio via up-front analysis and cost estimation
- Automate key repetitive APQP tasks (like issue reporting) to increase throughput and allow your project engineers to stop juggling and start handling more APQP projects
Watch this informative webinar today.
Jonathan Scott, Chief Architect Razorleaf Corporation
Jonathan Scott is a digital transformation evangelist promoting the use of digital thread and digital twin concepts. He helps both commercial and government clients with product digitalization strategies using PLM technologies as a backbone. Mr. Scott leverages his former roles as project manager, technical consultant, developer, and user on multiple PLM platforms and CAD platforms along with his background in mechanical engineering in the context of the nuclear industry and transportation industry. His current efforts are setting the technical vision and strategy planning around digital thread and PLM, as well as in detailed solution development. Mr. Scott is a sought after presenter for technical conferences and has presented at Boeing’s/Northrop Grumman’s GPDIS, daratechPLANT, PLM Summit, SolidWorks World, COE Annual Conference, Collaboration & Interoperability Congress, and Aras Community Events.