Educators and researchers can utilize the latest 3D measurement technologies from Creaform to train tomorrow’s engineers and designers. The Creaform ACADEMIA solution is tailored to the unique needs of academics everywhere.
Educational Solutions for Engineering Teachers
Creaform ACADEMIA 3D Scanner
Creaform’s easy-to-use professional-grade 3D scanner gives your students a hands-on learning experience and shows them how to use 3D scanners for a wide variety of engineering application, such as product design, reverse engineering and quality control inspections.
Included in the solution suite:
- Three Academia professional-grade 3D scanners (additional options available)
- ACADEMIA software for reverse engineering and inspection
- 5-year Customer Care Plan
- Self-training user documentation for 3D scanners
Educational Solutions for Researchers
Don’t let budget restrictions slow down your research efforts. Creaform ACADEMIA offers researchers a wide variety of innovative 3D scanners. You can benefit from the speed, portability and accuracy of Creaform technology.
The solution suite features a choice of metrology-grade 3D scanning technologies, including:
- Go!SCAN 3D, HandySCAN 3D and MetraSCAN 3D scanners
- HandyPROBE Portable Coordinate Measuring Machine (PCMM)
- ACADEMIA software for inspection, product design, and reverse engineering
- A five-year Creaform ACADEMIA Customer Care Plan