Creaform is committed to a future where the tools and methods of metrology become a guiding force in manufacturing automation by creating the digital thread of data that links physical data to the virtual model. Creaform sees a bright future for 3D scanning and a limited role for probing. Complex shapes will be completely and accurately characterized, and defaults will be analyzed in real time.
HandySCAN BLACK™ – The Ultimate Reference in Portable Metrology
The latest generation of the HandySCAN 3D features improved optics, multiple blue laser technology and powerful algorithms for faster, more accurate instant measurements.
- 4X resolution: Captures fine details and large volumes thanks to the unique and versatile combination of improved high-performance optics and multiple blue laser technology.
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant mesh: Larger scanning area featuring 11 blue laser crosses that take up to 1,300,000 measurements/s.
- More accurate and traceable measurements: Volumetric accuracy of 0.020 mm + 0.040 mm/m based on VDI/VDE 2634 part 3 as well as ISO 17025, ensuring reliability and full traceability to international standards.
- Available in Standard and Elite versions.
Go!SCAN SPARK™ – The Fastest and Easiest 3D Scanning Solution to Accelerate Your Product Development
Go!SCAN SPARK features four inline cameras for faster 3D scanning and color acquisition. It also features an ergonomic design that allows for different types of hand positions.
- Plug and play: No setup required and robust positioning using geometry, color or targets.
- 4X better resolution: Stunning scan quality with flawless tracking on color texture and geometry.
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant workable files: Scanning area featuring 99 stripes that take up to 1,500,000 measurements/s.
- 2X more accurate: Reliable measurements of up to 0.050 mm.
- Intelligent design: The multi-position handle integrates efficient ergonomics through an effective design.
Metrascan – The most complete 3D scanning solution for metrology-grade measurements on all materials
- Highly accurate measurements
- Free of any rigid setup
- Complete metrology solution
Unexpected costs, production and part approval delays from non-conformities are no longer an issue when using Creaform’s portable optical CMM 3D scanner, the MetraSCAN 3D. Help operators better manage processes and respond faster to the industry’s increasing quality control (QC) requirements—all without compromising the manufacturing throughput. Optical metrology provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of the environment, making the MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM the prime choice for shop-floor quality control metrology.
With its extendable measuring volume, incredible speed, shop-floor accuracy and impressive capabilities on challenging materials, the MetraSCAN 3D represents the most complete metrology-grade 3D scanner on the market.