Adaptive New CST Studio Suite Webpage
SOFTWARE FOR ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD SIMULATION
Dassault Systèmes’ CST Studio Suite®, a high-performance 3D electromagnetic (EM) analysis software package, meets design, analysis, and optimization needs for EM components and systems. EM analysis is commonly used to examine questions such as electro-mechanical effects in motors and generators, thermal effects in high-power devices, exposure of the human body to EM fields, and electromagnetic compatibility and interference (EMC/EMI), among other uses.
In CST Studio Suite, EM field solvers for applications across the spectrum are found within a single user interface, allowing solvers to be coupled to perform hybrid simulations. This gives engineers the latitude to analyze entire systems comprised of multiple components simply and easily. EM simulation also can be integrated into an overall design flow via co-design with other SIMULIA products, allowing simulation tasks to drive the development process from the beginning.
Used in leading technology and engineering organizations worldwide, CST Studio Suite delivers significant product-to-market advantages, contributing to reduced development cycles and lower costs through both simulation and the virtual prototyping that simulation enables. Together, the capabilities can result in optimized device performance, identification and early mitigation of potential compliance issues, fewer physical prototypes, and greatly reduced risk of test failures and product recalls.
CST Studio Suite also includes:
- Solvers: The most powerful general-purpose solvers for high-frequency simulation tasks—finite element method (FEM), finite integration technique (FIT), and transmission line matrix method (TLM).
- Data exchange options: Integrated workflows to transfer data seamlessly and reduce the engineer’s workload.
- Optimization: Automatic optimization routines that can be parameterized with respect to their geometrical dimensions or material properties.
- Electromagnetic systems: System assembly and modeling (SAM), an environment that simplifies the management of simulation projects and enables schematic modeling.
- User interface: An intuitive UI that includes a 3D interactive modeling tool, schematic layout tool, pre-processor for EM solvers, and post-processing tools for industry needs.
- Student edition: A streamlined edition tailored to students.