Isight and the SIMULIA Execution Engine
In today’s complex product development and manufacturing environment, designers and engineers are using a wide range of software tools to design and simulate their products. Often, chained simulation process flows are required in which the parameters and results from one software package are needed as inputs to another package and the manual process of entering the required data can reduce efficiency, slow product development, and introduce errors in modeling and simulation assumptions. SIMULIA provides market-leading solutions that improve the process of leveraging the power of various software packages. Isight and the SIMULIA Execution Engine (formerly Fiper) are used to combine multiple cross-disciplinary models and applications together in a simulation process flow, automate their execution across distributed compute resources, explore the resulting design space, and identify the optimal design parameters subject to required constraints.
Our proven simulation automation and optimization solutions enable engineering teams to:
- Drastically reduce design cycle time through integrating workflow processes in an automated environment.
- Deliver more reliable, better-quality products through accelerated evaluation of design alternatives.
- Lower hardware investments through effective use of legacy systems and more efficient job distribution.
- Eliminate the bottlenecks of ineffective communication by enabling secure design collaboration among partners.
What’s New in Isight 2020x
- Export Isight Approximations to FMU
- Integer & discrete parameter support in Adaptive DoE & ADoE optimization
- New FMU component
- New CST component
- Supports CST Studio Suite 2019 PP4 & 2020 GA
- PowerFLOW component delivered with Isight
- Separately licensed with the PowerFLOW product
- Abaqus component upgrade
- Support for Abaqus 6.14 – Abaqus 2020
- CATIA V5 component upgrade
- Supports CATIA V5 R28, CATIA V5 R29, and CATIA V5 R30
- SolidWorks component upgrade
- Supports SolidWorks 2017 SP2 through 2020 releases
- Matlab component upgrade
- Supports Matlab R2013b, R2014b, R2015b, R2018b, R2019a
- Native code integration method removed allows parallel execution. Models are automatically converted to use the Java socket interface.
SIMULIA Execution Engine (SEE) Enhancements
- LDAP Groups support in TomEE based SEE via Configuration Utility
Isight/SEE Platform upgrades
- Java 8
- Websphere 18.104.22.168, Weblogic 22.214.171.124.0, Oracle 12cR1