Simulation has traditionally been known as an application for experts in FEA and optimization, however this concept is changing with the democratization of simulation.
The democratization of simulation allows users to; define and deploy proven simulation methods across the enterprise, automate and execute simulations on high-performance computing systems, manage both simulation and test data, collaborate on performance-based decision making, and secure simulation-based intellectual property.
Provide Wide Range of Users Access Simulation Data
- Enable 3D search and navigation with simulation focused functionality such as the ability to identify and navigate to all simulations performed on a given part or assembly.
- Execute simulation templates and review simulation results in order to explore product performance
- collaborate on performance-based decision making during all phases of the product development process.
- 3D visual representations of simulation data in formats that is easily understood by all stakeholders extends the reach of simulation throughout the enterprise
- Simulation templates can be populated, executed and monitored, enabling a wide set of users to perform simulations according to company-specific best practices
- Model Editor enables design engineers and analysts to work concurrently in a collaborative, managed, open environment with the simulation modeling tools of their choosing
- Provides a convenient attribute/feature table editor for en masse feature updates
- Enables upstream change impact analysis
Scenario Definition enables methods developers to create workflow-specific simulation templates incorporating their company’s best practices while using the simulation tools of their choosing. These templates can then be deployed to a wide range of users ensuring adherence to standard practices in order to improve repeatability, reliability and confidence in simulations.
- Define and execute simulation scenarios, manage simulation data, processes and results, and collaborate on performance-based decision making.
- Access secure workspaces to define, edit and execute simulation scenarios.
- Create workflow-specific simulation templates incorporating their company’s best practices and using the simulation tools of their choosing.
- Configuration flexibility with the set of attributes, activities, and native or 3rd party applications required to complete the simulation.